Sunday, March 25, 2012

Miriam Margoyles coming to Palmerston North

Miriam Margoyles has announced that she will perform in Palmerston North.

This is the location that John Cleese called the "suicide capital of the world".

Miriam Margoyles also accused Monty Python of being anti-semites

I didn’t like them. They were anti-Semites and they didn’t like women and they didn’t like me, because I was a, at that time probably a pushy little broad. And they weren’t interested in people like me.
So, I wonder if there is a relationship, or is it purely ironic?  Surely it will be picked up.

I wonder if MM will spend time in Palmerston North seeking out the Jewish Community.  I seriously doubt that she will bother, even though she is performing on Rosh Chodesh, which has significance to Women in Judaism.  And I'm not even mentioning her disgraceful support of Boycotting Israeli goods, artists and academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment