Saturday, July 28, 2012

Malware I approve of

News this week of some Malware that hit Iran's nuclear facilities

The insidious software prompted several of the group's computers to begin playing the song "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC in the middle of the night, and at full volume.

Now this is some cool Malware!  Maybe they could have chosen "Dirty Deeds done Dirt Cheap" or "Highway to Hell".  I would think that it will backfire though as I'd expect productivity to improve, as does Worker morale. 

They should have chosen something really evil, like Justin Bieber, Celine Dion or Whitney Houstons "I will always love you!".  That would be seriously bad for morale.

You'd be a little but scared I guess.  If they Israelis can hijack your computers to play AC/DC, imagine what else they can do.

I wonder what Angus Young and the boys think of this??

No comments:

Post a Comment